Advanced Challenge Course Practitioner (ACCP)
This workshop is designed for:
- Experienced practitioners (at least 200 hours of regular programming) who like to pursue the necessary skill sets to lead and supervise the overall conduct of Challenge course programmes.
- Practitioners who carry leadership roles and handle non-routine operations such as rescue.
- Practitioners who want to pursue ACCT Level 2 (Full Track) Certification.
At the end of the course you will be able to :
- Resolve most non-routine situations in the CRC;
- Provide leadership to less experienced and knowledgable staff in the CRC; and
- Design and implement a CRC programme.
1, 2, 4, 5, 6 June
7 June (Assessment)
I’m Interested! Tell me more…
- The ACCP Course is a 5-Day workshop inclusive of a 2-Day Intentional Programme Design (IPD) workshop.
- It will cover Staff Competencies – Core, Technical and Facilitation competencies.
- For the technical competencies, the course will focus on non-routine operations like rescues and gear retrievals. We will also be working on supervisory skills to prepare you for your role as a L2 practitioner.
- There is also a 200 hours work experience pre-requisite for this course. You will be asked to submit a portfolio before admission to the course.
- The certificate will be valid for 3 years.
I want to get ACCT Level 2 (Full Track) Certified…
- I got you! To qualify for ACCT L2 (Full Track) certification, you will need to complete both the IPD workshop and ACCP course.
- The assessment will be 1-Day and consists of a technical and written component.
- Practitioners who pass the assessment will be awarded an ACCT Level 2 (Full Track) Practitioner Certification
Hang on, but what’s the difference between Full Track and Site Specific certifications?
- Let me explain. In the ACCT, practitioners with Full Track certificates have demonstrated that they are competent on a variety of belay systems and speciality elements. Hence they are able to operate at any site, PROVIDED they have gone through a familiarisation of the site.
- There are also practitioners with Site Specific certifications because they have demonstrated competency operating the belay systems and speciality elements at a specific site.
Indicate your interest on our sign-up sheet below! We will keep you updated once we have sufficient interest to start a course.I'm Interested
Interested in a course for your organization?
- Basic Challenge Course Practitioner (BCCP)
- Advanced Challenge Course Practitioner (ACCP)
- Challenge Course Manager (CCM)
- SSCMF COURSES
- ACCT CERTIFICATIONS
- Facilitation Workshop
Contact us for more details at email@example.com.
Sign Up For Newsletter
OE & Experiential Learning related content, workshops, courses & ACCT news.